As the air war over occupied Europe progressively developed, so did the equipment used by the RAF and its Bomber Command.WWII RAF Bomber Re-supply Vehicles and other specialist vehicles were introduced to supply arms and equipment to waiting machines and maintenance tasks were made easier through the introduction of specialised equipment.
The mechanization of these tasks and duties is well represented in this set. While not as glamorous as their flying counterparts, the contribution played by trucks, tractors, and vans, as well as the men that crewed them, cannot be forgotten, or underestimated.
- Standard Light Utility Vehicle - Standard 12hp 4x2 'Tilly'
- Bedford Truck build as either MWC or MWD
- David Brown VIG1 Tractor/Tug
- Motorcycle - 500CC
- Maintenance Tower
- Bowser - 450 Gallon
- Bomb Trolley - Type C
- Bomb Trolley - Type F
- Small Bomb Container (SBC) - with 4lb incendiaries
- MC Bomb - 1000lb
- Bomb - 8000lb
- Ladder, Bike, Chocks & Fuel Cans
Perfect for a gift or a project for yourself, construct and paint this legendary aircraft with this fantastic set.
- Plastic Model Kit
- Construction and Painting Required
- Paints and Brushes NOT Included
- Skill Level 2 (1 – Beginner, 4- Expert)
- Flying Hours: 2
- Number of parts: 197
Hornby WWII RAF Bomber Re-supply Set