WWII RAF Vehicle used to provide transportation for RAF aircrew, ground crew and equipment played a role almost as important as the aircraft they flew and maintained. This set contains a Standard 'Tilly', one of the most ubiquitous light vehicles to be found on RAF bases during the war years and a Bedford MWD, a truck that was used throughout the conflict, both by the Army and the RAF. Parts are also included to make the MWC water carrier version of the Bedford. Also included is a BSA M20 motorcycle which was used by both the RAF and Army for communications duties.
The model features:
- A Realistic Chassis Assemblies
- Position doors open or closed
- Position wheels turned or straight
- Bedford MWC or MWD can be built
Perfect for a gift or a project for yourself, construct and paint this incredible vehicle with this fantastic set.
- Plastic Model Kit
- Construction and Painting Required
- Paints and Brushes NOT Included
- Skill Level 2 (1 – Beginner, 4- Expert)
- Flying Hours: 1
- Number of parts: 66
- Approx. Dimensions: Various
Hornby WWII RAF Vehicle Set