Come along to our store and learn these popular needle crafts: Crochet, Knitting and Cross Stitch with Heather, a very talented crafter with lots of teaching experience. You can make squares for cushions or blankets, flowers, snowflakes, toys, garments or any pattern of your choice.
- Bring your own materials (or try out some of Heather's.) You will need 3.25 knitting needles or crochet hooks for toys and flowers, 4 mm knitting needles or crochet hooks for squares, cushions or blankets; and double knitting odd balls of wool.
- Learn to make cute cross stitch cards or kits.
- Snowflake's cotton and hook available to buy on the day.
- A small cross stitch kit to try, Heather has a starter initial, material and thread for beginners.
- The classes are charged at £5 per person per hour, so you can stay as long as you wish and learn at your own pace.
For more information, or to book, contact Heather : firstname.lastname@example.org or Mob: 07901 914848.