DoodlePippin is now running polymer clay workshops for adults and children here at Hobbycraft Crawley.
• These are fun, informal classes for complete beginners, or those who would like to refresh their clay skills.
• All materials included.
Adults sessions are 3 hours and cost £30.
• Learn how to choose colours, condition the clay, make a selection of basic 'canes' and combine and kaleidoscope your canes to make beautiful and intricate patterns.
• Then you will be shown how to make a variety of items from your finished 'cane', including pendants, earrings, buttons, beads and accessories.
Kids' sessions are 1.5 hours and cost £17.50
• Learn how to condition the clay, choose your design, and make a range of pendants, fridge magnets, bag charms, key rings and loads of other fun items.
Booking now for the following dates and times:
• Sunday 12th July - Adult beginners (£30) - 10.30am - 1.30pm
• Wednesday 29th July - Kids morning sessions (£17.50) - 10am -11.30am
• Friday 21st August - Kids morning session (£17.50) - 10am - 11.30am
• Saturday 19th September - Kids afternoon session (£17.50) - 2pm - 3.30pm
• Friday 2nd October - Adult beginners (£30) - 10am - 1pm
• Sunday 18th October - Kids Morning Session - 11am - 12.30pm
To find out more and to book your place, go to www.doodlepippin.co.uk and click on 'workshops' or email Ruth at email@example.com
Please note our car park has a 2.5 hour limit. If you are driving to this event please hand your car registration details to the workshop leader to avoid receiving a penalty fine.