Daler Rowney Cream Core Mountboard is made from virgin wood pulp with a characteristic pale ivory colour and will produce a clean bevel cut and lasting quality. Perfect for professional framing and presentation, washlining and mount decoration. The alkaline sized neutral pH mount boards are specially treated to minimise the effect of atmospheric pollutants and to enhance their lifespan.
The range is available in over 100 colours and textures.
- Cream Core Mountboard
- Ideal for open editions, posters, general presentations and decorative framing
- Colour: Latte Murano
- Over 100 colours in range
- Board thickness is 1400µ 1.4 mm
- Manufactured in the UK
- Dimensions: A1, 841 mm x 594 mm
- Meets FATG specifications for standard mountboard
Daler Rowney Cream Core Mountboard Latte A1