The Draper 50 mm Hobby Bench Vice holds all of your miniatures and gives you the chance to focus on your project without breaking, dropping or smudging your designs. From small models to curious woodcrafts, the hardened steel precision ground blades and useful bench screw keeps your vice stable and strong as you concentrate on your project.
The vice is die-cast out of aluminium, with a useful pair of plate jaws and a bench clamp, allowing you to have a second pair of hands as you work on painting, sawing and filing down your design.
- Size (when closed): 13 x 12 x 6 cm (5 x 4.7 x 2.4 inches)
- Jaw extends out to 5 cm (2 inches)
- Clamping capacity: 3.5 cm (1.4 inches)
- Keeps projects strong and stable
- Die-cast with plated jaws and clamp
Draper 50 mm Hobby Bench Vice