The Faber Castell Art Grip Aquarelle Studio Pencils have a unique design with an ergonomic triangular cross section with the patented soft grip zone consisting of hundreds of raised dots. This unique design allows the artist to have a firm grip on the pencil and guide it accurately on the surface without it slipping though fingers. Furthermore the dotted non slip grip zone has a great physical effect on your fingers ensuring they do not get tired even after the prolonged use.
The Faber Castell Art Grip Aquarelle Studio Pencils have a fully watersoluble lead with a rich smooth feel in use. It contains premium class pigments with bright saturated colours that will not fade due to their light fastness quality. A few strokes with a wet paintbrush and you can convert a drawing or parts of it into a painting with all the advantages of both techniques. All the colours can be blended to form an unlimited number of new hues either in sharp contrast to each other or merging imperceptibly.
The Faber Castell Art Grip Aquarelle Studio Pencils are coated in a water based eco friendly varnish with the leads specially bonded to prevent them from breaking. Each pencil has a dip painted end in the lead colour so that you can pick the right pencil quick and easy.
- Contains 12 pencils in a durable metal tin
- Patented feature: ergonomic triangular cross section with the soft grip zone
- 3.3 mm lead that is fully watersoluble with a rich smooth feel
- High quality pigments with bright saturated colours
- Light fast (fade resistant)
- Coated in water based eco friendly varnish
- SV bonded to prevent breakage
- Dip painted ends for easy selection
- Acid free
Faber Castell Tin of 12 Art Grip Aquarelle Studio Pencils