Faber Castell Pitt pastel pencil sets are made of the finest materials and are part of unique colour matching system that encompasses all Faber Castell art and graphic products. Many artists have chosen these pencils as an alternative to pastels leaving the hands clean without compromising on the colour quality. The colour selection in this range places a particular emphasis on the muted shades and earth tones that are especially important for pastel drawing.
The compact pastel lead produces plenty of colour without being used up too fast which makes the set economically sensible with the highest quality results that is great for both hobby painters and professional artists alike.
Buttery smooth lay down provides excellent colour opacity and enables you to blend for layered effects highlights and transitions. The Pitt pastels are ideal for drawing lines hatching very fine colour transitions as well as for shading larger areas. It can be recommended touse the Pitt pastel pencils in combination with traditional pastels to add elaborating details to the piece.
The Pitt pastel pencils contain the highest quality pigments for unsurpassed light fastness which makes them extremely resistant to fading and ensures the colour of your drawing does not change appreciably when fixed. Fixing the drawing is essential after it is finished with as the Pitt pastels have wax free leads which means your drawing can be wiped.
The Pitt pastel pencils are housed in California cedar wood casing which together with the SV (secure all) bonding ensures the lead strength and prevents breakage without a compromise on the sharpness of the fine lines and point retention.
- A set of 24 Faber Castell Pitt pastel pencils from West Design Products Ltd
- Contains the following colours:101 White 102 Cream 131 Medium Flesh 140 Light Ultramarine 151 Helioblue Reddish 155 Helio Turquoise 157 Dark Indigo 159 Hooker’S Green 160 Manganese Violet 165 Juniper Green 168 Earth Green Yellowish 169 Caput Mortuum 173 Olive Green Yellowish 175 Dark Sepia 177 Walnut Brown 181 Payne’S Grey 183 Light Yellow Ochre 184 Dark Naples Ochre 186 Terracotta 187 Burnt Ochre 188 Sanguine 191 Pompeian Red 193 Burnt Carmine 199 Black
- Part of the unique colour matching system of Faber Castel art and graphic products
- Highest quality pigment and resistance to fading
- Extra thick 4.3 mm leads
- Cedar wood casing with SV bonding
- Gentle fixing recommended
- Perfect for sharp lines details layered effects highlights and transitions
- Dimensions: H:1.2 x W:21.3 x D:18.4 cm
- Weight: 0.348kg
Faber Castell Pitt pastel pencil set of 24