Felt With Love is filled with cute, fun and simple projects made from felted wool. This colourful book is a must-have book for anyone with an appreciation of adorable hand-crafted objects. Each project is accompanied by easy to follow instructions and step by step photographs, plus explanations of various stitching and embellishment techniques. Projects include mini hanging decorations, beautiful brooches, pincushions, various wall hangings, a couple Christmassy pieces, plus much more!
Templates for all the projects are included, so that everything can be replicated with ease. French knots, tiny beads, and hand-dyed wools for the appliques, give beautifully unique effects. Old clothes and fabrics picked up in charity shops can be cut up and used, so instructions on dying fabric have also been included in the book.
- 15 bright, simple felt projects for crafters of all abilities
- Easy to follow instructions and step by step photographs
- Includes basic techniques and materials, plus variations for most projects
- Make an endless array of gifts and treasures
- Designs are timeless designs, as most focus on nature
- Book dimensions: 216 mm x 280 mm
- 96 pages
Felt With Love