Delivery and Returns
You will get free standard UK delivery on orders of £30 or more. We charge £3.50 for standard delivery on orders under £30.
FREE Click and Collect
You will get free click and collect on orders of £10 or more. Any order to Hobbycraft online can be collected from your nearest store for FREE. For all orders over £10, simply select the 'Click and Collect' option at checkout and tell us which store you'd like your order sent to.
Order before 12pm and your delivery will arrive at your chosen store within seven days. You will get an email from the store to tell you when to collect it. Please be patient and wait for confirmation before collecting your order. We don't want you to be disappointed!
Delivery Options and Cost
- Your order will be sent by Royal Mail.
- You can choose how soon you would like your order to arrive at the checkout with the options of standard, next day and click and collect.
Your order should arrive in three to five days. Our couriers need your signature on delivery, so keep your eyes peeled!
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery costs £5.95. Please place your order before 3pm for delivery on the next working day (that do not include bank holidays or the weekend). Next day orders placed at the weekend will be processed on the following working day.
Click and Collect
Click and collect is free for orders over £10. Your order should arrive to your chosen store in five to seven days. You will get an email from the store to tell you when to collect it.
Please call our Customer Services team if your order has not arrived within 28 days with the order reference number from your confirmation email.
Contact our Customer Services Team on 0330 026 1400 from Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm. Or email the Customer Services Team.
We do not offer international delivery. We deliver standard delivery to :
- United Kingdom
- Northern Ireland
- Isle of Man
- Scottish Highlands
- Scottish Lowlands Islands
We do not deliver to :
- UK Post Office (PO) Boxes
- The Channel Islands
- International addresses
Our Returns Policy and your Right to Cancel
If you’re not 100 percent satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order by post or to one of our stores for a full refund or exchange. Returns by post are FREE.
- You have the right to cancel your order, without having to give a reason, any time within seven working days - Starting on the day after you receive the goods.
- We will send you confirmation of your cancellation by email.
- You will then have 28 days to please return your order to us.
If you would like a refund, once we have recieved your return we will process your refund and a credit will be applied to the original payment method within ten working days.
If you have paid with by PayPal, please follow the ‘Returns by post’ process below.
FREE Returns by post
We don’t believe that you should have to pay for return postage. Your order package will have a freepost returns slip. Please use this to return your item(s) to us.
Three Easy Steps to Return Your Order by Post
- Fill out the return slip in your parcel and include it with your delivery note and product;
- download the Prepaid Royal Mail Returns Label (a copy is also included in your order parcel); and
- get a certificate of postage from the Post Office.
Large or Heavy Items
If your item is over 600 milimetres or over 10 kilograms, please call our Customer Services Team on 0845 051 6599 and we’ll arrange for your return(s) to be collected. This is free too!
Our Refund Policy runs alongside your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.
Some goods cannot be returned by post because of legal restrictions. They include :
- DVDs if you've broken the seal on the wrapping.
- Perishable and other items that deteriorate fast.
Please also :
- Package your return up securely.
- Take reasonable care of the goods and not use them.
- Send your return to us as soon as you can after your order is cancelled.
- Send the original packaging where possible.
- Let us know if you would like a refund or a replacement.
Returns to store
It’s easy! Just take your delivery note and the product you want to return to any Hobbycraft store and tell the store colleague that you bought it online. Make sure you also take the payment card you bought the order with.
Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available from your Local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
Where to send your return
E-Commerce Door A
Centrum 100 Business Park, Unit 1
Burton Upon Trent
Not what you were looking for?
Try our :