Terms and Conditions
You must follow our terms and conditions whenever you use, browse, register or place an order with Hobbycraft.co.uk. It is your responsibility to know what our latest terms and conditions are.
You can find all other information about our website in our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Use of our website
You must :>
- Only use our website for lawful reasons.
- Have our approval if you want to buy our products for a business.
You must not use our website in a way that is against the rights of anyone else, or that stops or limits how it is enjoyed by others.
We are not to blame for any loss or damage to you for anything that you use on our website.
We own or license all of the rights on our website, which includes copyright.
You can only use, download and print our content for your own personal use or in-house business reasons. We must agree in writing before you can use our content for anything else. If you do not have our written agreement, you cannot :
- Copy, reproduce, use or deal with any of our website content.
- Modify or share any of our website content for any reason.
- Reproduce, crawl or frame our website from anywhere else.
Journalists please contact our eCommerce Trading Manager if you would like use our photography or any other content on our website.
You must tell us about any changes to your account information in ‘My Account’. You can also call our Online Customer Services Team on 0845 051 6599 from Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm. Or email the Online Customer Services Team.
We always try to give you the most up-to-date product information but sometimes we do get it wrong. This can include :
- Not having the right details for the product.
- Different product packaging than shown.
- Changes in the product colour.*
- Showing the wrong amount of stock.**
*This can be caused by differences on your computer screen or device as the actual colour of the product may be different from our website. Some product pages have colour swatches. Please use them as a guide only as they do not show the exact colour of the products.
**The amount of stock that we show on the website is a guide. We will confirm the amount of stock that we have when we confirm your order.
We may not process your order if we notice that the product information on our website is wrong when you place it.
We follow a best practice pricing plan to make sure that whether you choose to shop with us in store or online, our prices are the same.
Sometimes we cannot offer a product or promotion both online and in store. This is for a number of reasons including postal restrictions and product range. All of our products include VAT.
Please also :
- Package your return up securely.
- Take reasonable care of the goods and not use them.
- Send your return to us as soon as you can after your order is cancelled
- Send the original packaging where possible.
- Tell us if you would like a refund or a replacement.
You must send the goods back to our returns address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you by mistake or it is damaged or defective).
We strongly suggest that you use a recorded or secure delivery method to return your order to us.
Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available from your Local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
Where to send your return
Hobbycraft Trading Limited
Weedon Road Industrial Estate
Not what you were looking for?
Try our :