This Core Cards Kit is an essential part of the Project Life scrapbooking collection. It contains 616 cards - enough to complete an entire 12 x 12 inch scrapbook. The cards are designed to effortlessly complement each other and your photographs - you can start assembling beautiful displays within moments of opening the pack.
A Core Cards Kit is one of the three items needed to begin a Project Life scrapbook - the others are a 12 x 12 D-ring Binder and a Big Pack of Page Protectors (both sold separately). Other than these, all you need are your photos and a pen. Other products are available to embellish your scrapbook, but they are not necessary to get started.
This Kit contains:
- 500 3 x 4 inch (7.6 x 10.2 cm) Journaling Cards - Lined on one side, with a printed filler design on the back for when you have less to write.
- 40 Bi-Fold Journaling Cards - Fold in half before inserting into your album's pockets. For when you have more to write.
- 16 First and Last Page Cards - Especially created for your cover pages.
- 60 3 x 4 inch (7.6 x 10.2 cm) Title Cards - For adding a heading to your pages. Can be used horizontally or vertically.
Project Life Core Cards Kit - Kraft Edition
- 616 double sided cards in a gorgeous presentation box
- Acid free, archival quality card
- Co-ordinates with other Kraft Edition products
by Becky Higgins is the quick and easy way to record your memories. It's a whole new approach to scrapbooking, and it's as simple as you want it to be:
- It's perfect for beginners: just slot in your 6 x 4 inch printed photographs, add your notes to the journaling cards, and you're done. No glue or scissors are needed, so you can experience the satisfaction of completing a page design without any frustration!
- More advanced crafters will also love Project Life: it works well with many craft techniques. Embellish, augment, co-ordinate, treat every 3 x 4 inch and 6 x 4 inch card as a mini scrapbook design in its own right and then combine them artfully into a single spread. You can also mix in your favourite full size scrapbooking papers in conjunction with the 12 x 12 inch page protectors.
The beauty of Project Life is how anybody can use it to create beautiful photo displays. It's amazing how much better your printed photos look when presented in a Project Life album - so much better than keeping them locked away on a disk or hard drive! Record a lifetime of memories - document special experiences and then share them with your loved ones for generations to come.