This pack of Page Protectors is an essential part of the Project Life scrapbooking collection. It's designed to hold your 6 x 4 inch photographs alongside the beautiful range of Project Life journaling cards (sold separately).
A page protector pack is one of the three items needed to begin a Project Life scrapbook - the others are a Core Card Kit and a D-Ring Binder (both sold separately). Other than these, all you need are your photos and a pen. Other products are available to embellish your scrapbook, but they are not necessary to get started.
Project Life Page Protectors - Big Variety Pack 2
- Sixty 12 x 12 plastic sheets
- Acid free, archival quality
- 2 different designs: 40 for horizontally aligned photos and 20 for vertically aligned.
by Becky Higgins is the quick and easy way to record your memories. It's a whole new approach to scrapbooking, and it's as simple as you want it to be:
- It's perfect for beginners: just slot in your 6 x 4 inch printed photographs, add your notes to the journaling cards, and you're done. No glue or scissors are needed, so you can experience the satisfaction of completing a page design without any frustration!
- More advanced crafters will also love Project Life: it works well with many craft techniques. Embellish, augment, co-ordinate, treat every 3 x 4 inch and 6 x 4 inch card as a mini scrapbook design in its own right and then combine them artfully into a single spread. You can also mix in your favourite full size scrapbooking papers in conjunction with the 12 x 12 inch page protectors.
The beauty of Project Life is how anybody can use it to create beautiful photo displays. It's amazing how much better your printed photos look when presented in a Project Life album - so much better than keeping them locked away on a disk or hard drive! Record a lifetime of memories - document special experiences and then share them with your loved ones for generations to come.