With a Themed Cards Pack, you can create a mini Project Life album or mix together with a Core Kit to make a full album. The pack contains enough cards to make 12 pages - ideal for recording a special event or memorable occasion in your life.
Just combine with a D-ring Binder and a pack of Page Protectors to start building your album (both sold separately).
This pack contains 60 double sided cards:
- six 4 x 6 inch (10.2 x 15.2 cm) title cards;
- six 4 x 6 inch journalling cards;
- forty-eight 3 x 4 inch (7.6 x 10.2 cm) journalling cards (24 different designs printed twice)
by Becky Higgins is the quick and easy way to record your memories. It's a whole new approach to scrapbooking, and it's as simple as you want it to be:
- It's perfect for beginners: just slot in your 6 x 4 inch printed photographs, add your notes to the journaling cards, and you're done. No glue or scissors are needed, so you can experience the satisfaction of completing a page design without any frustration!
- More advanced crafters will also love Project Life: it works well with many craft techniques. Embellish, augment, co-ordinate, treat every 3 x 4 inch and 6 x 4 inch card as a mini scrapbook design in its own right and then combine them artfully into a single spread. You can also mix in your favourite full size scrapbooking papers in conjunction with the 12 x 12 inch page protectors.
The beauty of Project Life is how anybody can use it to create beautiful photo displays. It's amazing how much better your printed photos look when presented in a Project Life album - so much better than keeping them locked away on a disk or hard drive! Record a lifetime of memories - document special experiences and then share them with your loved ones for generations to come.