On It's first mission the USS Voyager finds itself searching for a vessel belonging to the Maquis a group of liberators from the outer region of the Federation that have disappeared into the Badlands a little known area of the Milky Way. The Voyager finds the Maquis vessel in the far off Delta Quadrant an area into which the Federation Space ship had been catapulted. Even at Warp Speed she would still need almost seventy five years to return home. During a battle with the hostile Kazon the Maquis vessel sacrifices itself in order to protect the Voyager. The crew of the Maquis Vessel are transferred to the Voyager before their ship explodes. Following this the two very different crews amalgamate in order to start their homeward journey back to the far distant area of the Federation together.
The USS Voyager registration NCC 74656 is one of the first vessels of the Intrepid Class and therefore belongs to the most modern vessels in the whole of the Star Fleet. Designed for Deep Space exploration she has the most powerful Warp Engines yet available that are capable of continuous operation. Intermediate planetary landings are equally possible. The very manoeuvrable Voyager has a 150 strong crew and weighs almost 750000 tons. She is faster thanall previous Federation vessels but with a length of 1130 feet (344 meters) is still relatively small. Due to her design as an exploration vessel she only has defensive weapons at her disposal.
- Extensive two part Saucer section
- Many separate parts to attach such as Phalanx Sensors Manoeuvring Engines front and rear Sensor Platforms
- Separate Warp Gondolas
- Flexible warp engine pylons
- Many transparent parts including the Warpfield Generators Deflectors and Collectors
- The Shuttle Bay can be constructed in the open or closed position
- Display Stands
- Easy to understand assembly instructions with suggestions for painting
- Complete sheet of decals
- Can be painted with colours: 85 89 371 374 731 752 (sold separately)
- No. of parts: 67
- Length: 514 mm
- Skill Level: 3
Revell Star Trek U.S.S. Voyager