Sirdar Snuggly Baby Crofter DK in Florrie is a beautifully soft double knitting yarn that creates an incredible Fair Isle colour effect as you knit. The colour range is inspired from the gentlest colours from the Scottish Highlands, perfect for creating your own range of fashionable knitwear.
Each ball is 50 grams and is perfect for creating baby mittens, scarves and jumpers. The blend of acrylic and nylon makes the yarn extremely light weight and easy to knit. The yarn can be machine washed in water up to 40 Degrees Celsius and can be tumble dried on a cool setting. All of the other Snuggly Baby Crofter shades can be found in the Hobbycraft range.
- Brand: Sirdar Baby Crofter
- Shade: Florrie
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Ball Weight: 50g
- Blend: 55% Nylon and 45% Acrylic
- Tension: 22 stitches, 28 rows to 10cm on 4mm needles
- Needle Size: 4mm
- Machine washable up to 40 Degrees Celsius
- Can be tumble dried and ironed on a cool setting
Sirdar Snuggly Baby Crofter DK in Florrie