Sirdar Harrap Tweed Yarn is a wonderfully versatile yarn that comes with genuine heritage, named for the Sirdar founders and inspired by the Yorkshire surroundings of its offices. This yarn is machine washable and can be used to create gorgeous knits for women, men, children and the home, making it the perfect family yarn.
Harrap Tweed is a classic double knitting yarn and will knit to all Sirdar double knitting patterns. Each 50 g ball gives you 155 metres of soft yarn with a blend of 40% nylon, 30% wool, 24% acrylic and 6% viscose.
- Brand: Sirdar
- Shade: Thornhill
- Yarn weight: DK
- Ball weight: 50 g
- Blend: 40% nylon, 30% wool, 24% acrylic and 6% viscose
- Length: 155 m
- Tension: 22 stitches x 28 rows to 10 cm
- Needle size: 4 mm
- Washing: Wash at 40 degrees Celsius
- Drying: Cool tumble dry or dry flat
- Ironing: Dry press, never wet press
Sirdar Thornhill Harrap Tweed Yarn 50 g