Papercrafts have never been more exceptional with the Tattered Lace Die Over the Edge Tulip. With this fantastic tool, add a sense of grace, elegance and theme, adding new heights to your crafter's perspective.
The mystery of handcrafting loveliness: revealed! If you are just sinking your teeth into this elaborate art, then this is the perfect addition to your die-cutting set. This craft initially looks complex, but the time and effort is worth it, as your paper is chiselled into a wonderful part of your crafter's masterpiece.
Once you have your die-cutting machine (make sure that the dies are compatible with the machine!), place your die atop of your sheet of paper, then sandwich them between two plates before slipping them under the roller. Remember to place your shim on top of the plastic to fill in the gaps, otherwise the press won't be as effective! Roll back and forth a few times before rolling back and hey, presto! Beauty at your fingertips!
Try out a number of different dies for different projects, ranging from touching cards to depth-bound scrapbooks.
- Sizzix Big Shot (Remember To Use the Standard Platform and Cutting Pads!)
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur.
- XCut Xpress.
- Craftwell Ebosser.
- Fiskars Fuse. (Remember To Use the Adapter Kit!)
About this Fantastic Die:
- Die Dimensions: Frame: 5.1cm x 10.2cm / Medallion: 4.2cm in diameter / Centre: 2.9cm in diameter
- Highly detailed, giving a delicate, precise finish.
- Designed by Stephanie Weightman.
- Design: Tulip
- To be used with a compatible die-cutting machine.
Tattered Lace Die Over the Edge Tulip