Make unique, detailed clear stamps in just a few minutes with this delightful clear stamp making kit. Your own words, doodles or images can now be turned into reusable stamps - all in the comfort of your own home!
It works by exposing packs of polymer gel to ultraviolet light inside the Stampmaker light box. With your specially created template on top, the gel pack will harden in the areas that will form the outline of your stamp design. Then just wash off the remaining gel in warm soapy water. Once dry, mount the finished stamp on an acrylic block and ink it up - you're now ready to get stamping!
This kit contains everything you need to get started, and make your own stamps from the templates provided. To create your own designs, you'll need a computer with an internet connection, as well as an inkjet printer.
What's Included in the box:
- UV light stampmaker
- 5 x medium imagepac stamp packs (100x62mm)
- 5 x small imagepac stamp packs (47x62mm)
- 5 x sheets of inkjet film
- Magnetic clamp
- Test negative
- Post exposure tray
- Cling to mount stamp
- Stamp mount
- 2 Sheets of Teresa Collins negatives
- CD with artwork program & videos
- Mask for small negatives
What else you will need:
- PC or laptop
- Inkjet Printer
- Warm water
- Washing up liquid
What can you do with the Stampmaker:
- Create Stamps: Always looking for the perfect stamp for a project? Why not create your own stamp that is personal to you!
- Embossing: Create your own embossing dies to customise projects with a textured relief (Embossing sachets sold separately).
- Material Stamping: Using special fabric inks create bespoke home wares, accessories or garments that are truly individual
- DIY Wedding: Create the wedding of your dreams with bespoke invitations, fancies and decorations that no one else will have.
Teresa Collins Stampmaker Kit