Want to learn how to crochet? Then learn how to make a granny square! With 20 To Make Crocheted Granny Squares you can create 20 different squares, including flower patterns, interpreted in different colours and yarns to create a kaleidoscope of effects! Granny squares are simple to make and are now they are more trendy than ever. Creating these hip squares is fun and easy, with endless colour and size variations to choose from. They can be used like building blocks and combined with other squares to make original projects and gifts, or used to embellish larger items.
Crocheted Granny Squares also includes projects that show the reader how to make their squares into a simple baby blanket, arm warmers, a purse, a pin cushion, a mug cosy and a stylish pair of boot toppers. DMC yarns as well as fancy yarns are used, all of which are readily available, and both US and UK crochet abbreviations are used throughout.
- 20 granny square patterns, each with alternative colour ways, that are easy and fun to make
- 6 projects provide ideas and inspiration for creating all sorts of trendy items from your granny squares
- Granny squares are an ideal way to learn how to crochet, so this book is perfect for beginners
- 48 pages, 52 illustrations
- Dimensions: 155 mm x 215 mm
20 To Make Crocheted Granny Squares