This Chameleon Colour and Blending System Set brings you the power to enjoy stunning tonal colour detail, perfect for a huge range of artworks. Each pen goes from as light as a hint of a tint to rich tones, eliminating tonal gaps in your collection.
It will be the ideal set for achieving simple, seamless colour gradations. Create depth, dimension, highlights, shading and shadows – all with a single pen!
The professional quality pens feature alcohol-based ink that is permanent on most surfaces, including fabrics, glass, plastic and wood. They will be compatible with all other alcohol-based pens and inks. The markers are also refillable and have replaceable Japanese nibs.
The set includes six Chameleon markers (burgundy, bark, mellow yellow, red coral, green apple, colourless blender), five Chameleon colour tops (evergreen, peony pink, crimson red, tangerine, summer sun), a Chameleon mixing chamber and six Chameleon Japanese brush nibs.
- Pack size: 24.1 x 14.3 x 2.2cm (9.5 x 5.6 x 0.9 inches)
- Includes six markers, five colour tops, one mixing chamber and six Japanese brush nibs
- Creates over 50 tones and blends
- Permanent on most surfaces (including fabrics, glass, plastic and wood)
- Compatible with all other alcohol-based pens and inks
- Nearly twice as much ink as a regular marker pen
- Perfect for crafters, students and professional artists!
Chameleon Colour and Blending System Set 7
*This product is only available online and not in Hobbycraft stores.