Daler Rowney Georgian Oil Colour enriches contemporary artistic expression through modern and brilliant colours, optimal pigment loads and a satisfying feel under both brush and knife.
In order to achieve the accuracy of colour and strength of tint, a precise formulation is used, combining oil content and high quality pigment. The pigment is then ground as finely as possible to achieve complete dispersion. This releases the full intensity of the colour and creates a firm, smooth texture.
Traditionally crafted and triple-milled in England, Georgian Oil Colours provide colour consistency from wet to dry and even performance and finish across all colours. Due to their careful formulation, Georgian Oil Colours generally require very limited quantities of mediums so can be used freely straight from the tube allowing the artist to concentrate on spontaneous creativity.
- Colour: Cadmium Yellow Hue
- Exceptionally permanent and brilliant colours
- Colours are intermixable and consistent from wet to dry
- Surface dry in four to five days
- Smooth and buttery consistency, ideal for experimenting different brush and knife techniques
- Easy mixing with mediums provides endless creative possibilities
- Traditionally crafted and triple-milled in England
Daler Rowney Cadmium Yellow Hue Georgian Oil Colour 75ml (620)