Daler Rowney Watercolour NOT Imperial Board will give you the perfect base for your watercolour projects.
All watercolour papers and boards selected by Daler Rowney are made from the highest quality wood pulp and cotton fibres, and they're all acid-free to prevent discoloration over time. The surface texture of watercolour paper plays an integral part in the overall character of the painting and the un-imperial surface of this paper is multi-grain for a variety of watercolour techniques.
The demanding techniques of watercolour painting require high performance papers, specially formulated to accept colour and withstand repeated application of washes. Complete your watercolour work using this professional standard paper sheet allowing you to work to the best of your ability.
- Size: 76.2 x 50.8cm (30 x 20 inches)
- Colour: White
- Watercolour NOT imperial surface board
- Cold pressed paper (not hot pressed)
- Acid free
- Manufactured on a Fourdrinier paper machine using 100% virgin woodpulp
- Perfect for watercolour project work
Daler Rowney Watercolour NOT Imperial A1 Board