Green Science Weather Station brings you a wonderful way to learn the science behind weather phenomena. Observe and record the weather with your own multi-functional weather station.
Create a misty cloud with the cloud maker, conduct experiments with acid rain, explore the impact of global warming and much more! Experiment with the greenhouse effect and create a terrarium in a bottle – it’ll teach young kids in a fun, practical way.
The set includes everything you’ll need to set up your mini observatory.
- Pack size: 16.7 x 21.5 x 5.6cm (6.6 x 8.5 x 2.3 inches)
- Includes plastic tube, thermometer, two halves of support column, funnel, rain gauge support arm, wind vane support arm, anemometer support arm, thermometer support arm, compass, wind vane, three anemometer cups, short spindle, long spindle, cap, anemometer hub, screws and instructions
- Suitable for ages five years and over
- Features a terrarium in a bottle
- A great way to learn about weather phenomena
Green Science Weather Station