Introducing you to the Hobbycraft Digitale Sewing Machine, a high quality computerised machine. This machine is finished in lilac and white with a digital LED display. With 50 built-in stitches including overlocking, buttonholes, hemming, embroidery stitches and more, this machine is perfect for sewing all household fabrics.
While the flat-bed mode is useful for seams, hems and most general sewing, you can remove the accessory tray to convert the machine into free-arm mode, ideal for circular sewing like altering trouser hems, setting in sleeves and stitching cuffs. Then there’s a zipper foot for inserting or mending zips; and a darning plate for buttons and more.
See what incredible projects you can create with the computerised machine! Whether for creating new garments and homewares or for repairs, you'll be able to achieve a professional quality stitch every time.
The machine includes a two year guarantee.
- Size: 35 x 48 x 23 cm (13.8 x 18.9 x 9.1 inches)
- Weight: 7kg
- Computerised with LED digital display
- Lightweight free arm
- 50 built in stitch selection
- Easy stitch selection and stitch length control
- Four-step automatic buttonhole
- Easy threading with diagram
- Automatic needle threader
- Electronic foot control
- Automatic bobbin winding clutch
- Twin needle facility (needle not included)
- LED built in light
- Two year guarantee
- Darning plate, three bobbins, zipper foot, seam ripper, buttonhole foot, dust cover, needle pack, oiler, clip on feet (standard fitting) and instructions
Hobbycraft Digitale Sewing Machine