Horrible Science Chaotic Kitchen Experiments Kit is a recipe for disaster!
There are 14 seriously sickening kitchen experiments included using foul food, sickening smells and beastly bugs! Power a clock with a potato, fish or frozen cockroaches and make shocking kitchen pongs. Learn how to write mystery messages, experiment with yucky yeast and test out a flesh-eating plant!
There are plenty of projects for kids to enjoy, with everything you need included. You'll have test tubes, electrodes, potato powder, white vinegar, goggles, plastic cockroaches, squishy maggots, pipettes and more! Along with the experiment components, there is also a 40-page lab notebook.
- Pack size: 27 x 26 x 7.5cm (10.6 x 10.2 x 3 inches)
- Includes two test tubes, test tube rack, potato clock with wires, electrodes, purple potato powder, white vinegar, yeast cocoa powder, dress-up goggles, ice cube tray, two plastic cockroaches, four squishy maggots, three plastic flies, red and green food colouring, string, white tack, two perfume boxes, paintbrush, mixing scoop, pipette, three cotton buds, two balloons, magnifying glass, ink stamp pad, fingerprint evidence and suspect sheets, Venus flytrap card parts and notebook
- Features 14 experiments
- Suitable for ages eight years and over
- From the Horrible Science range
- Great fun for creative, science-minded kids!
Horrible Science Chaotic Kitchen Experiments Kit
*This product is only available online and not in Hobbycraft stores.