1. Begin by painting and glittering your mache stars. Try to vary what you use on each of the sizes, between your acrylic paint colours and glitter. Leave to dry.
2. Assemble your wreath. Start by winding your lights around the wreath, ensuring the battery pack sits at the bottom. Don’t worry if you can see it a little bit, this will get hidden with the bow later on.
3. Next, tie the big hessian bow to the bottom centre of the wreath.
4. Arrange your selection of stars around the wreath, bending the branches as needed to create balance.
5. When you are happy with your arrangement, use the glue gun to fix them in place.