1. To make the chic and bunny eggs I have used two of the larger polystyrene eggs from my pack. Cover the entire surface in a layer of pistachio merino roving and stab the entire surface evenly using the Clover pen tool.
2. To make the chick body, lay out some of the light yellow into a pear shape, folding the ends under if necessary.
3. Stab it into place in the centre of one of the green eggs. You can use a single needle to tidy up the edges.
4. Add a little orange to create the beak, the legs and the wing.
5. Complete your chick with a little black eye.
6. To make the shape of the bunny body, lay out small lengths of the white merino wool onto your pad so they resemble the two shapes in the photos.
7. Carefully arrange them onto the egg and stab into place using a single needle to tidy up the edges.
8. Add more wool to fill in the rabbit body and to create the paw.
9. A very small amount of white wool folded in half makes for an easy-to-do back leg.
10. Add a little bit of pink for the inside of the ears.
11. Add a tiny dot of black for the eye.
12. Finish with a fluffy white tail.