1. Prepare your decoupage papers by ripping or cutting into small pieces.
2. Add a thin layer of glue to a small area on the base of your mache box. Take a piece of decoupage paper that you have cut, and place over the glued area.
3. Use your brush to smooth the paper down, and paint another thin layer of glue over the top of the paper to seal.
4. Continue steps 2-3 until the whole of your box base is covered. Leave to dry. If you want, you can add another thin layer of glue to varnish and seal the box.
5. Repeat steps 2-3 for the heart shaped backing piece in the lid of the box. Leave to dry.
6. Paint the other part of the lid white – you may need a couple of coats.
7. Place the decoupaged heart backing back inside the lid, and push all the way down so it sits flat. Fill your box with treats.