1. Mould some Play Doh into a ball and push the handle of the spoon into it so that it stands.
2. Break the lolly stick into two pieces and push into the Play Doh to make ‘feet’.
3. Wrap a pipe cleaner around the handle to create the arms, then twist the ends to make hands.
4. Take a small blob of Play Doh and place it in the centre of the fabric flower, then squash the space head on top – for a more permanent character you could use PVA glue to adhere it, however, this will take some time to dry.
5. Glue on the googly eyes and draw on the smile, you can now embellish the character to your heart's content!