1. Take a chunk of Fimo and roll into a ball, or whatever shape bead you would like to have.
2. Use a knitting needle to poke a hole through the centre, give it a little wiggle to soften the edges.
3. Bake the Fimo in the oven according to the instructions in the packet. Leave to cool.
4. Using a sharpie decorate the beads in whichever way that you wish, try spots, dashes and waves!
5. Make the tassel – wrap some yarn around a small piece of card (a store card works perfectly for this.) I wrapped the yarn around the card 30 times here, the more you wrap the bulkier the tassel.
6. Slide a piece of yarn (this needs to be quite long as you will be threading this through the beads) under the wrapped bundle and then tie in a knot. Take the looped yarn off of the card.
7. Holding the yarn straight, cut it in half.
8. Wrap a piece of yarn about a quarter of the way down on the tassel and then tie in place. Trim the ends so that they are all even.
9. Thread the top pieces of yarn through the darning needle and then thread on the beads.
10. Thread through the keyring and then back down again through the beads.
11. Take off the darning needle and then tie around the tassel and trim the ends.