Bunny and Chick Straw Puppets
1. For the chick, Draw an egg shape onto yellow felt (about 8cm high) and cut two of these out. Cut a small triangular nose from orange felt and a white felt tummy.
2. For the bunny, cut two egg shapes as before from pink felt. Cut two pink ears and two white inner ears and a white felt tummy.
3. Arrange the beak, tummy and ears onto the front pieces for the chick and bunny and glue in place.
4. Cut an 8cm piece of yellow pipe cleaner, bend it in the middle and glue under the bottom of the chick. Repeat for the bunny with the pink pipe cleaner
5. Glue the straw to the bottom of the back piece of felt then glue and sandwich the front and back pieces together. You can hold them in place with a couple of pegs whilst they dry if you need.
Wooden Flower String Decorations
1. Begin by painting the front, back and sides of the flowers with paint. Leave to dry.
2. Tie a piece of string onto the back of the decoration and wrap it through the centre and around the flower. You can keep to one colour or add as many as you like.
3. Once you’ve filled up your flower either tie or glue down the end of the string onto the back of the decoration.
4. Cut a piece of string for a hanging loop, fold in half and glue onto the back of the decoration.