1. Take one large and one small pale pink foam heart, position them both at angles and glue in place.
2. Using our photo as a guide, lightly draw the long necks, head and beak of the flamingos, then draw the legs.
3. Once you are hapy with how they look, go over the pencil outline with a black fine line pen. Rub out any pencil marks, then shade in with pink colouring pencil.
4. Pick up the ‘I’ letter stamp, press it into the ink pad then onto a scrap piece of paper first to practice. Once you are happy with the amount of pressure the stamp needs, start stamping ‘I LOOK UP TO YOU’ just below the baby flamingo. And stamping ‘MUM’ just above.
5. Use the black fine line pen to draw three dots after ‘MUM’ and a small heart at the end of the message.
6. Cut a strip of pink glitter washi tape slightly longer than the width of the card and stick in place. Either trim the edges or fold the tape round to the back
7. Finally glue and stick one small bright pink heart to the mummy flamingo.