1. Start by cutting red card to the same size as your card blank and stick to the front of the card using double sided tape.
2. Using cream card cut a strip approximately 1.5 centimetre wide to run down the centre of the card, secure in place with double sided tape.
3. Using grey card cut a strip approximately 1.5 centimetre wide to run landscape across the centre of the card. Cut a buckle shape from orange/gold card, and stick in place where the cream and grey card overlap.
4. Stick black buttons down the front of the card making sure that they are evenly spaced.
5. Stick your Christmas greeting topper onto brown card, and cut around to leave a small border to create a ‘tag’. Add a small length of twine to the back of the ‘tag’ using a piece of tape.
6. Using the cream card again cut two ‘collar’ shapes out using the above image as a guide.
7. Secure the twine from the tag to the top left hand side of the card, so that it will sit comfortably under the ‘collar’ using tape.
8. Use foam pads on the back of the collar shape and secure onto the top of the card, allowing them to slightly overlap in the middle.
9. Attach the tag to the card using double sided tape.