10. Open the right hand side of the flap, allowing it to fold along the diagonal line, and squash it flat so the newly-formed ear pokes above the top edge of the flap.
11. Turn the sheet over.
12. Fold the top edge down along the first crease from the bottom, opening the inside up. Fold along the next crease up and flatten the head and other ear to match the ear you have already formed.
13. Fold the lower right hand corner – all the layers – up, so the right edge meets the first crease down from the top.
14. Unfold the last step, open the back of the rabbit up and re-fold it inside, creasing a W-shape.
15. Open up the rear flaps like a book.
16. Fold the edges of these flaps into the middle of the “book”, then close the flaps.
17. Open up the top of the basket and fold one edge down along the first crease down. When you get to the ear, crease the flap diagonally to meet the ear’s point.
18. Repeat step 17 on the other inside edge and ear, tucking the rear point of the edge alongside the previous flap, to form the back of the basket pocket.