How to Make a Poinsettia Wreath Card
1. Trim a square card blank to 13.5cm square then cover the front with wood-effect paper.
2. Use a pair of compasses or a circle die, to draw a circle on the card front with a pencil.
3. Attach a Winter Woodland Sentiment Sticker on to a strip of green cardstock then trim a pennant in each end and attach to the centre of the circle.
4 Using the drawn circle as a guide, arrange Winter Woodland Poinsettia Paper Toppers around the sentiment to create a wreath. Once happy with the composition glue into place.
How to Make an Embossed Card
1 Trim an A6 kraft card blank down to 12.5cm x 9.5cm then round off the corners with a corner punch.
2. Trim a panel of green cardstock to 12cm x 9cm, place inside the Winter Woodland Pine Cone Embossing Folder and run through a die-cutting machine.
3. Remove the cardstock from the folder, round off the corners with a corner punch then attach to the card front.
4. Wrap Winter Woodland Tartan Washi Tape across the centre of the card front.
5. Fix a piece of white vellum behind a Winter Woodland Card Frame then attach centrally to the card front with foam pads.
6. Add a Winter Woodland Glitter Sentiment on the frame.
7. Using the Winter Woodland Stag Mini Die set, die-cut the stag from white card and the bow from red card. Adhere the bow to the stag then secure the whole die-cut to the bottom-right corner of the frame with foam pads.
How to Make a Heat Embossed Background Card
1 Trim a square card blank down to 12cm square and cover the front with pine cone patterned paper.
2. Cut a panel of cream cardstock to 10.5cm square.
3. Using a clear embossing stamp pad, stamp the Winter Woodland Stag & Hare Clear Stamp sporadically over the cream cardstock, sprinkle clear embossing powder over where you’ve stamped, then shake off the excess. Set the powder using a heat tool.
4. Wrap Winter Woodland Tartan Ribbon across the centre of the embossed cardstock then attach to the card front using double-sided tape.
5. Add a sentiment centrally to the card blank using papers from the patterned paper pad. Adhere the sentiment with foam pads to add a little bit of height.