Add delicate detail to your papercrafts at the turn of a crank with Intricut Bunting Nesting Dies. Nesting dies are ideal for layering papercrafts, giving you five dies of the same shape in varying sizes.
Create consistent shapes from your favourite cardstock and paper for totally unique card and scrapbook designs. You can also use layers to add extra dimension.
To use your dies, you will need a compatible die-cutting machine, cutting plates and your choice of paper or cardstock. Place your die over your base cutting plate with the cut side up. You'll then need your paper and another cutting plate on top so that you've got yourself the perfect die-cutting sandwich. Roll this back and forth through your machine a few times for a defined cut, and voila!
We recommend you use the Intricut Metal Shim >> when die-cutting with the Intricut dies as this will help to achieve the crisp cut required for fine detail dies.
- Maximum size: 10 x 12cm (3.9 x 4.7 inches)
- Minimum size: 3.9 x 3.9cm (1.5 x 1.5 inches)
- Includes five individual dies
- Compatible with most leading die-cutting machines
- Nesting dies are ideal for layering shapes
- Use with metal shim
- Ideal for adding texture and dimension to your papercrafts!
Intricut Bunting Nesting Dies 5 Pieces