Discover the amazing science of hydraulic power with KidzLabs Mega Hydraulic Arm. Water is all you need to power this multi-axis robot!
You’ll have everything you need to assemble the hydraulic technology, which features four precision controls. The project will be a fun and practical way to learn about how the science of this robot works – perfect for kids aged eight years old and over.
The set includes four handles, a handle cover, left and right claws, two claw connectors, three pegs, two stoppers, a slider bottom, a syringe cover, a slider top, a syringe hinge, a syringe holder, six needle caps, seven plunger caps, four handle caps, a base plate, a claw frame, a rotating frame, a top arm frame, a rotating base, eight syringe barrels and plungers, claw pads, a long tube, two medium tubes, a short tube, 11 small screws, an adhesive tab and two washer screws.
- Pack size: 37.3 x 28.3 x 6.5cm (14.7 x 11.1 x 2.6 inches)
- Includes everything you need to assemble the hydraulic arm
- Suitable for ages eight years and over
- Features four precision controls
- A great way to learn about hydraulic technology
KidzLabs Mega Hydraulic Arm