KidzLabs Volcano Making Kit will take kids' science experiments to the next level! This is a great way to teach kids all about volcanos, allowing them to create their very own one and watch it erupt with bubbly fizzy lava.
Make the volcano with the plaster and mould provided, paint in the lava flow and landscape your volcano and then perform your eruption by mixing baking soda and vinegar, which can be repeated over and over again.
The baking soda and vinegar is not included in the set, but are required for the volcano to erupt. This project will require adult supervision.
- Volcano size: 14.5 x 8.5cm (5.7 x 3.3 inches)
- Includes plastic volcano mould, two bags of plaster mix, six pots of paint, a paint brush, a stirrer, a sheet of landscape decorations and full instructions
- Requires baking soda and vinegar (not included)
- Suitable for ages eight years and over
- Perfect for teaching kids about volcanos
KidzLabs Volcano Making Kit