Kinetic Machines Experiment Kit is the perfect way to learn all about the physics of force, motion and energy! You can make five awesome machines, with a 24-page manual that will help you construct and experiment with your models.
Construct a rubber band-powered race car that zooms across the floor. Build a catapult and launch objects through the air. Set up a launching device that propels a motorcycle across the floor at the push of a lever. Build a balancing dragonfly model and a weathervane to experiment with forces.
There are step-by-step illustrated instructions, ready to help you learn all about kinetic energy.
- Pack size: 22.5 x 28cm (8.9 x 11 inches)
- Creates five unique machines
- Includes 108 pieces and 24-page manual
- Suitable for ages six years and over
- STEM experiment kit
- Great for kids interested in science!
Kinetic Machines Experiment Kit