Make a Triceratops Wood and Clay Modelling brings a unique two-step project to your crafting collection. With this kit, you'll be able to construct the dinosaur's wooden 3D skeleton before you use special air-drying clay to add the coloured flesh to the dino!
Great for developing fine motor skills and encouraging imaginative play, the set includes push out wooden pieces, modelling clay in different colours, shiny eyes and a fact card with loads of information.
This is a great project for ages five to nine years!
- Size: 8.5cm (3.3 inches)
- Includes push out wooden pieces, modelling clay in different colours, shiny eyes and a fact card
- Instruction video available online
- Features wooden 3D structure and clay details
- Suitable for ages five to nine years
- Great for developing kids' fine motor skills and imagination
Make a Triceratops Wood and Clay Modelling