Bring the pages of your Project Life albums to life with this fantastic Baby Girl Mini Kit! Featuring a complementary array of colourful patterns, this set is full of 100 double-sided cards that will embellish any page of your beautiful album, or even a traditional scrapbook.
This is the perfect way to celebrate a new arrival! You can record the most special memories and use journaling and title cards to brighten your pages with pattern and colour.
This wonderful set of cards also comes presented in a gorgeous box! You'll be able to use your cards to decorate those special pages – and store them compactly too.
- 80 journaling cards that measure 7.6 x 10.2 cm (3 x 4 inches)
- 10 journaling cards that measure 15.2 x 10.2 cm (6 x 4 inches)
- 10 title cards that measure 15.2 x 10.2 cm (6 x 4 inches)
- Acid free, archival quality card
- Presented in compact, sturdy box to keep cards in
- Perfect for embellishing Project Life albums and scrapbooks
Project Life Baby Girl Mini Kit
by Becky Higgins is the quick and easy way to record your memories. It's a whole new approach to scrapbooking, and it's as simple as you want it to be:
- It's perfect for beginners: just slot in your 6 x 4 inch printed photographs, add your notes to the journaling cards, and you're done. No glue or scissors are needed, so you can experience the satisfaction of completing a page design without any frustration!
- More advanced crafters will also love Project Life: it works well with many craft techniques. Embellish, augment, co-ordinate, treat every 3 x 4 inch and 6 x 4 inch card as a mini scrapbook design in its own right and then combine them artfully into a single spread. You can also mix in your favourite full size scrapbooking papers in conjunction with the 12 x 12 inch page protectors.
The beauty of Project Life is how anybody can use it to create beautiful photo displays. It's amazing how much better your printed photos look when presented in a Project Life album - so much better than keeping them locked away on a disk or hard drive! Record a lifetime of memories - document special experiences and then share them with your loved ones for generations to come.