Use this Really Useful Boxes Organiser to stash away your crafty bits and bobs! A miniature drawer unit for your small craft pieces, keep your desk free of stray pieces as you craft away!
Designed to be stackable, these teeny boxes are ideal for preserving your tiny jewellery pieces, washi tapes, mosaic tiles, nails and pins, this organiser is set out like a drawer to make retrieval smooth and easy. The slim frame of the organiser is perfect for putting against a wall, keeping your storage from interfering with your workspace.
The organiser contains 16 0.14 litre boxes, each with a clip-edge for smooth sealing. Made out of a strong, semi-transparent propylene surface, the boxes can be stacked one atop of the other or can otherwise be inserted into the organiser to keep your odds and ends off the floor!
Really Useful Boxes are made from polypropylene, the most commonly used recyclable plastic, and can be recycled in council recycling bins and centres. As well as this, the box handles are made from plastic waste that has been recycled.
- Ideal for small beads, screws, pins and embellishments
- Internal dimensions (per box): 6.4 x 4.8x 4.2 cm (2.5 x 1.9 x 1.6 inches)
- External dimensions: 28 x 22.4 x 6.5 cm (11 x 8.8 x 2.6 inches)
- Made from 100% recyclable plastic
- Polypropylene surface for sturdiness and strength. Boxes can be stacked.
Really Useful Boxes Organiser 0.14 litres 16 Pack