This Revell Search and Rescue Model Set brings you everything you need to create a model search and rescue. The set features both the Seenotrettungskreuzer Berlin and Westland Seaking MK 41.
The search and rescue vessels of the German Lifeboat Association (DGzRS) and the German Navy's Sea King helicopters have for decades been used in search and rescue missions in all weathers on the North and Baltic Seas. The SAR on the side of the ship stands for search and rescue.
The set features the Berlin in its commissioning state in 1985, and there is a daughter boat in the rear dock. For the helicopter, there are rotatable main and rear rotors. You will also have a decal set, along with basic colours, adhesive and a brush.
- Ship length: 38.2cm
- Helicopter length: 24.2cm
- 311 parts
- Scale: 1:72
- Includes basic colours, adhesive and a brush
- Decal set included for “45 years SAR Service”, 2003
- Suitable for ages 12 years and over
- Perfect for keen model-makers
- Makes a German search and rescue set
Revell Search and Rescue Model Set
*This product is only available online and not in Hobbycraft stores.