Explore more creative possibilities than ever with the Silhouette Curio Digital Cutting Tool Machine. The ultimate DIY and craft machine for use in the home and for small businesses, you can cut thicker materials and experiment with cutting, embossing, sketching, stippling and etching.
When used with Silhouette's new deep-cut blade, you can cut up to 2mm thick materials. Cut materials including paper, cardstock, vellum, vinyl, fabric, stencil material and more.
The Curio machine is the perfect complement to Silhouette's other cutting tools, the Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette CAMEO. Simply connect the Curio to your PC or Mac with the included USB cable and use the included software, Silhouette Studio to design your project. Find the perfect design, customize for your project or design your own using hundreds of design tools in the Silhouette Studio. The Curio is the only machine that can unlock the stippling, etching, debossing, embossing and dual carriage features.
- Machine size: 43.8 x 14 x 17.8cm (17.2 x 5.5 x 7 inches)
- Base size: 21.6 x 15.2cm (8.5 x 6 inches)
- Includes machine, cutting mat, embossing mat, two embossing tips (fine and wide), AC adapter, USB cord and software CD
- Cuts materials up to 2mm thick
- Cuts paper, cardstock, vellum, vinyl, fabric, stencil material and more
- Ideal for cutting, embossing, sketching, stippling and etching
- Sketches intricate, multi-colour designs
- Tools and accessories available to help you get the most out of your machine
- Connects with the Silhouette Studio for existing designs and fonts
- Allows you to use unique materials as project surfaces, such as woods, canvas, metals, and more
- Only Silhouette machine that unlocks the stippling, etching, debossing, embossing and dual carriage features
- Perfect for use in the home or for small businesses
Silhouette Curio Digital Cutting Tool Machine
*This product is only available online and not in Hobbycraft stores.