The Silver 1040 Computerised Sewing Machine is a compact, versatile sewing machine packed with features!
At 5.30kg, this machine is ideal for sewing on the go. It is light to carry, making it a great option for your sewing classes. With strong features at an affordable price, this easy-to-use sewing machine is of great value for sewers who look to experience a computerised sewing machine.
With an LED screen, information and settings will be clear as you select the right stitch. Choose from a total of 80 stitches, including utility stitches, eyelet stitches, darning stitches, decorative stitches, quilt stitches and six automatic one-step buttonholes. There is a handy pull-out reference plate that shows stitch numbers if needed, making it easy to ensure you’ve got the perfect stitch for every design. You can vary stitch length and width to suit your project, and you’ll also have a convertible free arm, useful for a wide range of sewing projects.
- Machine size: 40.4 x 18.8 x 27.7cm
- Machine weight: 5.30kg
- 80 stitch patterns
- Six automatic one-step buttonholes
- Variable stitch length: 4.7mm
- Variable stitch width: 7mm
- Snap-on feet
- Convertible free arm
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Lock stitch feature
- Start/stop button
- Maximum speed controller
- LCD screen and LED light
- Metal internal frame
- One hand thread cutter
- Built-in accessory storage box
- Twin needle capability
- Automatic needle threader
- Drop feed for hand embroidery
- Drop in bobbin and transparent cover
- Hard cover included
- All-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, overcasting foot, blind hem foot, satin stitch foot, brush/ seam ripper, spool holder (large and small), seam guide, three bobbins, screwdrivers (large and small), pack of needles, spool pin felt and second spool pin
Silver 1040 Computerised Sewing Machine
*This product is only available online and not in Hobbycraft stores.