The Silver 1050 Computerised Sewing Machine is a compact, versatile sewing machine packed with features! Its memory function allows you to create and reproduce patterns, perfect for creating personalised stitching that’s ideal for gifts, name tags and more.
The 1050 includes an alphabet with uppercase and lowercase letters, ideal for monogramming your work, and the memory function allows for up to 30 characters. Simply input a name or pattern to the memory and the machine will reproduce it whenever you want.
With an LED screen, information and settings will be clear as you select the right stitch. Choose from a total of 197 stitches, including utility stitches, eyelet stitches, darning stitches, decorative stitches, quilt stitches and eight automatic one-step buttonholes. There is a handy reference guide to the stitch numbers if needed, making it easy to ensure you’ve got the perfect stitch for every design. You can vary stitch length and width to suit your project, and you’ll also have a convertible free arm, useful for a wide range of sewing projects.
- Machine size: 40.4 x 18.8 x 27.7cm
- Machine weight: 5.71kg
- 197 stitch patterns
- Eight automatic one-step buttonholes
- Variable stitch length: 4.7mm
- Variable stitch width: 7mm
- Snap-on feet
- Convertible free arm
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Lock stitch feature
- Start/stop button
- Maximum speed controller
- Two alphabet/number fonts
- LCD screen and LED light
- Metal internal frame
- One hand thread cutter
- Built-in accessory storage box
- Twin needle capability
- Automatic needle threader
- Drop feed for hand embroidery
- Drop in bobbin and transparent cover
- Memory function
- Hard cover
- All-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, overcasting foot, blind hem foot, satin stitch foot, brush/ seam ripper, spool holder (large and small), seam guide, three bobbins, screwdrivers (large and small), pack of needles, spool pin felt and second spool pin
Silver 1050 Computerised Sewing Machine
*This product is only available online and not in Hobbycraft stores.