A fantastic introduction to the world of sewing, the Silver 197 Sewing Machine is a computerised machine that is easy to use for all skill levels! Get creative with your sewing projects at the touch of a button thanks to this modern, compact and versatile machine.
There’s an LCD screen, soft touch buttons and an array of automated one-step buttonholes, along with 197 stitch patterns to suit almost any project. You’ll be all set to get started with a huge range of ideas right away. The robust machine is capable of free motion darning, embroidery and monogramming, with several different alphabets that give you uppercase and lowercase letters.
The machine also has a memory function, ensuring that patterns can be recalled. You’ll also have an automatic needle threader, a built-in thread cutter and twin needle function.
- Machine size: 38 x 28 x 17cm (15 x 11 x 6.7 inches)
- Machine weight: 10kg
- Automatic needle threader
- LCD display
- 197 stitch patterns
- Built-in thread cutter
- Versatile utility stitches
- Automatic one-step buttonhole
- Extension table option
- Twin needle function
- Soft dust cover
- All-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, overcasting foot, blind hem foot, blind hem foot, satin stitch foot, button sewing foot, three bobbins, spool holder (large and small), spool pin felt, second spool pin, screwdriver (large and small), edge/quilting guide, brush/ seam ripper and three needles
Silver 197 Computerised Sewing Machine
*This product is only available online and not in Hobbycraft stores.