The Silver 720D Overlocker Machine is a lightweight machine that offers easy threading and fantastic versatility. The reliable machine makes stitching easy, with a range of functions designed to give you a more professional finish.
The 3 or 4 thread machine has a built-in tension adjusting device, differential feed and stitch length (1.1-4.0) functions, automatic looper threader, built-in rolled hem and upper knife clutch device, as well as a detachable extension plate for free arm sewing.
It also allows for variable stitch width of between 2.3 and 7.0mm, with an automatic safety switch which is activated when the looper cover is opened. Colour-coded thread paths and a self-threading lower looper aid quick threading – simply lay the thread into the guide, press the switch and the lower looper will be threaded. In addition, there is a tension release button that enables you to remove fabric easily whilst maintaining pre-set tensions.
- Machine size: 29 x 29cm (11.4 x 11.4 inches)
- Machine weight: 7kg
- 3 or 4 thread overlock
- Lightweight aluminium inner frame
- 1250 stitches per minute
- Stitch length: 1.2 - 4.0mm
- Stitch width: 2.3 - 7.0mm
- Built-in rolled hem
- Auto looper threader
- Built-in sewing lamp
- Detachable extension plate for free arm sewing
- Tension release button
- Automatic safety switch
- Built-in upper knife clutch device
- Presser foot lift: 5 - 6mm
- HA1 needle (130/705H)
- Colour coded thread guide
- Differential feed ratio: 0.7 - 2.0mm
- General purpose foot, soft cover, accessory box, tweezers, screwdriver, thread nets, cleaning brush, thread spool caps, machine oil, needle removing hexagonal allen key, needle set, foot speed control and instruction manual
Silver 720D Overlocker Machine
*This product is only available online and not in Hobbycraft stores.