Get those professional strings prepared with the Singer 4423 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine, the machine that puts repetitive tasks into fast paces. When you're the go-to in clothing, repairs and more, then this sewing machine is just as reliable, with extra-high sewing speeds and a heavy-duty frame that's built to last.
Running at over 1,000 stitches a minute, this set, complete with high-quality accessories, is fully-automatic, roaring to life at the tips of your toes - literally! With an adjustable foot pressure with an additional foot lift, this sewing machine is built to deliver on time.
What's more, this sewing set includes a broad range of accessories, tailored to your every need, including needles, bobbins, caps and more. If you are feeling adventurous, then you can enjoy the fantastic accompanying quilting guide that can help you get to grips with this fantastic machine. Built to last, this sewing machine is reliable, sturdy and creates a professional finish time and time again.
- Stainless steel bed plate and heavy-duty, metal frame.
- High sewing speed.
- Wattage: 90W
- Easy-to-use, drop-feed system.
- Horizontal thread delivery.
- Includes wide range of accessories, including pack of needles, bobbins, all-purpose foot, zipper foot, button-sewing foot and quilting guide.
- Includes large and small spool cap, auxiliary spool pin, L-screwdriver, seam ripper, lint brush and soft-sided dust cover.
- Free arm to store all of your accessories in!
- This machine has a two year manufacturer's guarantee
- Mains powered by a UK Plug.
Singer 4423 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine
*Singer is giving you the chance to win a money-can’t-buy prize: a sewing session with Patrick Grant! Anyone purchasing a new Singer sewing machine from Hobbycraft between 03/04/2020 and 31/07/2020 will be able to enter the draw. The winners for each session will be drawn from all entrants on 04/08/2020.
There will be two separate sewing sessions with Patrick, specially designed for all skill levels. There will be one session in the morning and one session in the afternoon of September 11th 2020** in Central London.
For more information visit www.singerco.co.uk/patrick
** dates may be changed in the event of unforeseen circumstances in accordance with advice from Public Health England at the time.